Admin

If you want a category added to the forum request it here and I will add it. 

,  reacted this
1 person likes this.
,  reacted this

Precision Rimfire

Be the first person like this
Be the first person to like this.
hughharris

hi,  religion would be a good fun one ! 

Hi Admin

Can You add an humanitarian category, this would be of use because we are circling the plug hole and we don't care, but I think Sharfly would be a good place to start something.

Regards

Admin

I added everyting requested, feel free to keep the ideas going everyone :) 

3 people like this.
Dana_Karel

If you want a category added to the forum request it here and I will add it. 

How about one for "Sharfly Help"?  In case we can't figure out how to use some feature?  Thanks.

,  reacted this
2 people like this.
,  reacted this
Admin

Sharfly Help is added dana

,  reacted this
2 people like this.
,  reacted this
FairyFly0011

Nature

,  reacted this
1 person likes this.
,  reacted this

A politics forum please.

Toddh39

So you say Sharfly is  

Social Media Without, Data Mining, Or Censorship © ·  but now you make me disable my adblocker.. so you can show ads that track and colect data.. or force me to pay. so you still can collect the data and track.. had to disable ad blocker just to write this. and it will be turn back on after i am done. this seems like it is just a money maker sceem.

,  reacted this
1 person likes this.
,  reacted this
spuckeye_jones

I use Brave browser it blocks ads.

Admin

So you say Sharfly is  

Social Media Without, Data Mining, Or Censorship © ·  but now you make me disable my adblocker.. so you can show ads that track and colect data.. or force me to pay. so you still can collect the data and track.. had to disable ad blocker just to write this. and it will be turn back on after i am done. this seems like it is just a money maker sceem.

Do you think this site pays its bills with Monopoly money? Nope it’s my hard earned real cash that keeps the lights on here. I originally hoped people who used the site would chip in to keep it running. But we are on month 3 and hardly anyone has taken the option for $0.99 a month. So I’m gonna have to add some advertisements to help pay the bills plain and simple, you can throw a temper tantrum like a child but this is how the real world works bud. 

,  reacted this
1 person likes this.
,  reacted this