Admin

If you want a category added to the forum request it here and I will add it. 

,  reacted this
2 people like this.
,  reacted this
Admin

Sharfly Help is added dana

,  reacted this
2 people like this.
,  reacted this
FairyFly0011

Nature

,  reacted this
1 person likes this.
,  reacted this

A politics forum please.

Be the first person like this
Be the first person to like this.
spuckeye_jones

I use Brave browser it blocks ads.

Admin

So you say Sharfly is  

Social Media Without, Data Mining, Or Censorship © ·  but now you make me disable my adblocker.. so you can show ads that track and colect data.. or force me to pay. so you still can collect the data and track.. had to disable ad blocker just to write this. and it will be turn back on after i am done. this seems like it is just a money maker sceem.

Do you think this site pays its bills with Monopoly money? Nope it’s my hard earned real cash that keeps the lights on here. I originally hoped people who used the site would chip in to keep it running. But we are on month 3 and hardly anyone has taken the option for $0.99 a month. So I’m gonna have to add some advertisements to help pay the bills plain and simple, you can throw a temper tantrum like a child but this is how the real world works bud. 

3 people like this.
Fantom

This is how the real world of demons is arranged .. And not the real world of people .. It is this world of demons that is trying to make us eat shit everywhere and everywhere ..

,  reacted this
1 person likes this.
,  reacted this
Jeanie

How about craft?

If you want a category added to the forum request it here and I will add it. 

,  reacted this
1 person likes this.
,  reacted this

Politics?

Jeanie

Sounds ok

AmbivalentDemon

There's already MeWe, GNUsocial, Diaspora, and a few other social networks without ads and don't require donations. You need to offer more than these to earn cash. 

Do you think this site pays its bills with Monopoly money? Nope it’s my hard earned real cash that keeps the lights on here. I originally hoped people who used the site would chip in to keep it running. But we are on month 3 and hardly anyone has taken the option for $0.99 a month. So I’m gonna have to add some advertisements to help pay the bills plain and simple, you can throw a temper tantrum like a child but this is how the real world works bud. 

AmbivalentDemon

Oh. there's plenty of stuff here to track you.

The timeline has google tag manager and google syndication. We've got addthis addtoany, cloudflare, gstatic.

So you say Sharfly is  

Social Media Without, Data Mining, Or Censorship © ·  but now you make me disable my adblocker.. so you can show ads that track and colect data.. or force me to pay. so you still can collect the data and track.. had to disable ad blocker just to write this. and it will be turn back on after i am done. this seems like it is just a money maker sceem.

Admin

Oh. there's plenty of stuff here to track you.

The timeline has google tag manager and google syndication. We've got addthis addtoany, cloudflare, gstatic.

All systems I had to add...... google to see how the site is performing.... addthis for social sharing.... cloudflare for speed..... I wish there was better options. If I ever get millions from VC's like everyone else these issues are on top of the list! 

For now you can use TOR browser and be pretty damn safe from anything tracking you. Remember this isn't Facebook (no real names are used). The only info you could give these sites is a IP address and a username (I'm not sure they can even tie your username) and to be fair what can they do with that info? Show you targeted ads? Feel free to correct me if there is something worse then a ad of something you might want. 

Last update on June 15, 10:58 am by Admin.
,  reacted this
1 person likes this.
,  reacted this
jazmaan

How about adding a SEX category?

,  reacted this
1 person likes this.
,  reacted this
AmbivalentDemon

Man, I have followed zero of this thread. But

"help to create an optimistic personality."

Is one of the most awful things I've ever read.

,  reacted this
1 person likes this.
,  reacted this
Inventor14

All systems I had to add...... google to see how the site is performing.... addthis for social sharing.... cloudflare for speed..... I wish there was better options. If I ever get millions from VC's like everyone else these issues are on top of the list! 

For now you can use TOR browser and be pretty damn safe from anything tracking you. Remember this isn't Facebook (no real names are used). The only info you could give these sites is a IP address and a username (I'm not sure they can even tie your username) and to be fair what can they do with that info? Show you targeted ads? Feel free to correct me if there is something worse then a ad of something you might want. 

Touch base with Andrew Torba over at Gab if you need any advice, he's pretty battle hardened and knows how to deal with Goolag.