Peter

I now see a storage meter on my home page.  What happens when my storage reaches 200 MB and is a MB binary as in the Windows OS File Explorer or decimal like disk drive manufacters use?

,  reacted this
1 person likes this.
,  reacted this
Admin

If you reach your limit you will not be able to upload any more to the website. 

,  reacted this
1 person likes this.
,  reacted this
Tania Alix Kreuz

If you reach your limit you will not be able to upload any more to the website. 

I like that is limited i dont see the point of having every shit people do online (like facebook) limited space forces people to prioritize

,  reacted this
1 person likes this.
,  reacted this
Peter

Thanks and I am gussing that the limit is 200,000,000 bytes (200 Decimal MB).

Be the first person like this
Be the first person to like this.
Peter

When I reach the limit I will cease to post.  When you say "Groups are only temporary" does that mean that Sharfly will automatically delete my groups at some point in time?

Duffnering

Be careful when you delete content. The system will subtract an activity point for each deletion.

,  reacted this
1 person likes this.
,  reacted this
Peter

Not sure I care personally; it appears that a $25.00 iTunes card is 2,500 activity points. 

Heather

I already reached my limit a few days ago @Peter, and yes, you can no longer make uploads without deleting previous posts.

Peter

Too bad!  In my opinion 200,000,000 bytes does not seem like much storage.

,  reacted this
1 person likes this.
,  reacted this
Heather

It's not, I reached my limit in only a few weeks of posting and had to scroll back through to delete posts. I can't find an easy way to delete older posts either, apart from physically scrolling down through them all and deleting, which is rather time consuming. I assume there must be an easier way! 

,  reacted this
1 person likes this.
,  reacted this
Peter

If there is then IDK it.  I just deleted some old Deadpool posts and after the first delete I had to scroll down from the top to get to my second delete (it would have been nice had positioning been maintained after the first delete).

,  reacted this
2 people like this.
,  reacted this
Heather

Equivalent of 8 emails in yahoo with attachments.

Heather

Yahoo mail allows attachments up to 25 mb per email.